A Word About Records & Documents

Previous High School Records Are Required*:

  • If your student was enrolled at another institution for 9th, 10th, or 11th Grade before enrolling at CLH, then we will need transcript records for each high school grade previously completed.
  • We will email (or mail) a copy of our “High School Transcript for Independent Home Schoolers” packet to you, if you completed any high school grade levels as an independent home schooler.
  • You may continue the checkout process; however, this packet must be completed and returned before we can complete your student’s enrollment at CLH.

*Note: Transcripts are NOT required for students entering 9th Grade. 

Optional Documents For New Students Enrolling In Grades K to 9:

Scroll to Top