As parents living in the 21st century, the world has clearly changed since the days of our youth when we were in school. Events of the past five years in general, and during and after the Covid Shutdowns even more illustrated the point as to the destructive nature of the modern educational system. Whether it is the weaponizing of our children to become Marxist activists, or the endless attempts to make students feel guilty if they are Christian, white and conservative – the public school system does it all. To add insult to injury is both the CRT (Critical Race Theory) and the Gender Transformation information being taught to young children as “normal” and “healthy.” Yet still the Church in America dithers about in the name of “diversity” and “inclusion” and a strange mindset that allows them to believe that their children are in school to “make a difference by being a light” in spite of how education really works, and the system behind it.
Why do parents bother with the chaos noted above when home education allows an exodus from the public school system and all the garbage within, and offers parents to be exactly that: Parents in charge of their own children? Below are 10 reasons why you too can join the movement out of the public school system and take charge of your child’s future!
- Control over your child’s environment
- Control over your child’s education
- Control over your child’s daily schedule
- Control over your child’s extra-curricular activities
- Control over your child’s relationships
- Control over your child’s media interaction
- Control over your child’s sex education
- Control over your child’s perspective on racial issues
- Control over your child’s perspective on freedom
- Control over your child’s perspective on their future
For information on how to begin your home education experience contact Christian Liberty Homeschools here: Contact Us